We are committed to providing an environmentally friendly service as possible by minimising the impact of our services and striving both corporately and socially to make a positive contribution to the planet.
The timber we use is supplied from companies who hold FSC© and PEFC© Certification to ensure it is sustainably sourced.
Our planet-friendly commitment includes:
- running an office as paperless as possible with all correspondence by email and plans drawn up and sent electronically
- purchasing materials responsibly
- recycling and upcycling of materials
- transport efficiency
- reducing carbon emissions
- supporting charities including membership of the Warwickshire Wildlife Trust and National Trust (Life Members)
- making a difference; planting trees with the National Forest, planting a bee-friendly wildlife garden and home-grown fruit and veg and as PADI professional scuba divers being ambassadors of the ocean and raising awareness of environmental issues.